Fall 2019 Schedule and performances
1. August 27, 2019 6:00 pm, Picnic at Emerson Park for all members, new members and contributors.
2. September 3 at 7:00 pm at the MCFTA rehearsal room a. Pick up new music and sing thru them for our first practice. All future practices will be on Tuesday evenings starting at 7:20 and ending exactly at 9:50 so we can vacate the building by 10 pm. Note also that late arrivals at the center may find the doors locked for security reasons. Make sure you get there on time or let someone know when you will arrive so they can let you in.
3. Christmas concert "How Great Our Joy!" at the First United Methodist Church.
December 8 at 2:00 and 7:00 pm. Free will offering.
4. Tuesday December 10, Christmas Concert at Riverside Senior Center at 7:00 pm
5. Sunday December 15, Christmas Concert at the First Presbyterian Church in Saginaw at 3:00 pm.
6. Tuesday December 18 and Washington Woods, Christmas Concert at 7:00 pm.
7. January 7, 2020 at 7:00 pm, music pickup and start of spring rehearsals.
1. Sunday February 9: Sing the SSB at the Dow Tennis Finals at 1:00 PM.
The Spring Show has been cancelled due to virus concerns!
2. Friday April 17: Spring Show at 7:00 PM. at the MCFTA Small Theater.
3. Saturday April 18: Spring Show at 2:00 and 7:00 PM at the MCFTA Small Theater
Go For the Gold! Spring Show, 2020
Join the Men of Music as they go to the Senior Olympics in “Go For the Gold!” This family friendly show is filled with Olympic and not-so-Olympic events. Pickleball, anyone? The Men with sing familiar songs, such as Impossible Dream, You Raise Me Up, America the Beautiful, Old Man River, and more. Try to figure out which song goes with which athletic event! There will be a limbo contest, synchronized swimming, and more! Show dates are April 17 at 7:00 p.m., and April 18 at 2 and 7 p.m.
4. Tuesday April 21: Performance at Zion Lutheran in Hemlock: TBD
5. Tuesday May 5: Performance at a church in Bay City: IBD
6. Tuesday May 12: Performance for Tini and Trish at Memorial Presbyterian Church on Ashman St. 7:00 PM.