This page was last updated: March 1, 2019
Above picture courtesy of Steven Simpkins
Studio Graphics Photography
MEN OF MUSIC
Midland Center for the Arts
1801 W. St. Andrews
Midland, Michigan 48640-2695
For More information, contact:
If your organization is interested in booking the Men Of Music or the Dirty Dozen for a special engagement, or you would like more information, please contact the Music Society at 989-631-5930, or our Business Manager, Dick Burow 835-8257, [email protected]
Ieuter Insurance Group + Auto Insurance Group
Moore, Douglas and Jean
Stolz-Smith Financial Consulting Group
Tempo Investment Advisors, Dave Romenesko President
Katrin Thorson, REALTOR®-Ayre/Rhinehart
The Dersnah-Fee School of Music
Susan and George Fee
Ware-Smith-Woolever Funeral DirectorsSponsors
Download poster by clicking here
The Dirty Dozen at the 2017 Spring Show
Spring 2019 Schedule and performances
1. Sing the Star Spangled Banner for the Midland Tennis Finals on Sunday February 3 at 1:00 PM.
2. Spring Show. "Michigan, My Michigan", Friday April 12 at 7:00 PM at the Little Theater of the Midland Center for the Arts. Cost is $15 for all seats.
Michigan, My Michigan!
The Men of Music 2019 Spring Show, “Michigan, My Michigan”, will be presented on Friday, April 12 at 7:00 pm and on Saturday, April 13 at 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm at the Midland Center for the Arts Little Theater.
The show will feature many Michigan cities and events that occur during the year. Great tunes such as “Michigan Morn”, “Mosquitoes” and “In My Merry Oldsmobile” are just some of the songs that will delight listeners of all ages.
The Men of Music is directed by Grace Marra and accompanied by Jan Sutherland on the piano.
Tickets are $15 and may be obtained from the MCFTA ticket office by calling (800) 523-7649 or (989) 631-8250 or on line at www.mcfta.org.
More information about the Men of Music may be obtained from their web site at www.menofmusic.org.
3. Spring Show Saturday April 13 at 2:00 PM and 7:00 PM at the Little Theater of the Midland Center for the Arts. Cost is $15 for all seats.
4. Concert on Tuesday April 23 at Westminster Presbyterian Church 103 E Midland St, Bay City,at 7:00 PM. Free will offering.
5. Performance for the Toni and Trish house on April 30 at 7:00 PM at Memorial Presbyterian Church on Ashman Street in Midland. Free will offering.
6. June 6 at 2:00 pm sing the Star Spangled Banner at the Loons game that day.